- TrueNorth UI is a "docking" container that remembers how you like to lay out your workspace. You can call up multiple information displays at the same time to keep details in context.
- Aerial data from a tile map server (TMS) overlaid with high quality topographic data from the British Columbia government's open data initiative GeoBC WMS server, showing the province's 1:20,000 TRIM dataset.
- World Aeronautical chart, served via
- A single map can be opened in two views, or separate maps can be opened at the same time.
- The Joffre Group, rendered using data from the CanVec 1:50,000 data set and the National Topographic Data Base (NTDB)